Thursday, July 24, 2008

We Are Alive

I just wanted to write a quick blog to let everyone know we are still alive. Everything has been going well. I am somewhat sleep deprived...but that was expected. But besides that everything is going great. Jackson is a wonderful baby...just likes to eat...a lot! Anna is adjusting well. She loves her baby brother. So far it has been an easy transition but I think it has somewhat to do with all the help we've had. My mom stayed with us the first week to help out. She and Anna had lots of fun swimming and going to different playgrounds. I'm sure Anna did not want her to leave. This week we've had Grammi (Chad's mom) help out. She's taken Anna swimming and to playgrounds too. So, I probably haven't really gotten a full dose of reality of life with two kids. We'll see how next week goes. I'll keep you updated!! And I'll post some pictures in the next couple days. Just need to download them.

1 comments:

Tawnya said...

It's such a blessing having family close by who can help ease the load from time to time. We get loads of help from relatives even though they all live over an hour away.

Looking forward to seeing some more pictures...