Friday, July 4, 2008

Goodbye Dinner

Tonight our group of friends got together for dinner probably for the last time before Allison & Tim move. They are moving to North Carolina the first week of August. While excited for the new opportunity for them we are so sad they won't be in town anymore! So, we wanted to all go out (without any kids) to celebrate them and the friendship we share with them. Like usual, we all had a great time. And I was so excited my sister (Elizabeth) and her boyfriend (Philip) were in town and able to join us! I was hoping the wings I ate would jump-start labor....but no luck! Oh well.

Allison & Tim.....we'll miss you so much!!!

1 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

What a fun night!! Bittersweet for Allie & Tim. I loved meeting Phillip! Look at you Ms. Postmaster!! I guess you are in waiting mode so you might as well blog like crazy!
E