Saturday, April 25, 2009

Recent Pics

Well, I don't know why I decided the time to start back blogging is at 12:55am in the morning. Since it is so late (or early) and my eyes are barely staying open I am just going to share some recent pictures from all the activities that have been happing around here. Hopefully this will jump start me back to blogging!

A trip to the Zoo during Spring Break with Anna, Jackson, my mom, Pam (Chad's mom), & Cousin Brooks



Anna's 3rd Birthday Party



Easter 2009



7 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

Yay...a new post. I didn't give up on you. I knew you had it in you for a new post. I enjoyed all the pictures!
J is getting SO big!
~E

Tawnya said...

I love all of the new pictures! I can't believe how big your kiddos are growing! Hope to see all of you soon!

The Browns said...

great pictures! you are becoming quite the photographer!

Kelley Brown said...

Yay! Love the new pics. I can't believe Anna is already 3! And Jackson is adorable! And ditto the post above...you are very talented as a photographer! I still love the one of Anna with the bubbles and then I love the one of her in this post holding the egg. Do you mind emailing me what kind of camera and lens you use?

Rebekah said...

The pic of Anna with her Easter basket is EXTRAORDINARY!!!!

Alisia Benavides said...

Wow! You got some really great pictures.

We just love your family!

Sara said...

Ya'll should use the Boney's place in Dauphin Island! It is a really nice 3 br place. Email me at saraboney@gmail.com if you are interested.