Friday, January 23, 2009

New Favorite Photo Post

Ok....still not too good with keeping up with the blog. I thought I could at least put up another one of my favorite pictures. Its been 3 weeks since my last one and I wanted to do a new one every week. This week I actually have 2. They are of Anna at Home Depot. She loves going to Home Depot with her Daddy. These are a couple of pics from last year that Chad took of her while there. I just love them!!!

Ok...I have to throw one of my favorites of Jackson too! This is from his 5 month pictures I took of him.Maybe I should call this my Favorite Pictures instead of Favorite Picture. Too many pics!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for more of your favorite pictures or maybe a summary of your new meal plan that Jason has handed out.... :) HOpe you are doing well, Mandy. BTW, my secret word down here is "staink"...that is funny.

Anonymous said...

I think Anna is cute in this picture, too...wanna post another one that we can all see? heehee...missed seeing you this am....hope it went well in nursery.

The Fokens Family said...

I keep checking in to see dedication photos of your Prince Charming!