Monday, August 18, 2008

One Month Old

I can't believe Jackson turned one month old last Tuesday. Time sure flies! It has been a great month. It's been exciting to watch Anna become a big sister....and a loving one at that! It's been fun to watch Jackson change and grow (a lot) everyday. He has even started to give us those first smiles....they sure melt your heart....and they make you forget about how little sleep you got the night before!
I am going to follow in the footsteps of some of my friends and take a monthly picture of Jackson in the rocker. This way I'll see how much he grows and changes each month. I took his one month picture the other day as well as some others....here are some of my favorites.....


3 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

I love that you are doing the month to month pictures. It's neat to view them altogether once you have the complete set. It's so nice when they just sit in the chair for you while you photograph them:) Look out for 7 months when they lean forward and over the chair! I love all your new pics!
~E

Kelley Brown said...

SO SO cute!!! It looks like he has a little dimple, does he? I prayed Carter would get my mom's dimples because I love them. Maybe next child! ;) Anyway, Jackson is precious and I am so glad Anna is adjusting well.

Busy momma said...

Your photo of Jackson on the changing table in black and white is adorable!! I can't wait to show that idea to my photographer friend :)
Good job!