Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Couple More Highlights From Last Week

I forgot to include a couple of things from last week in my previous post. Last Wednesday night we moved Jackson from the bassinet in our room to his crib in his room. This may not seem like too big of a deal to some people....some start their babies off the first night in their own cribs but we (and by "we", I mean me) kept Anna in our room for the first 9 weeks. I was surprised that I was ready to move Jackson in his own room so early. It's funny how things are so different with the second baby! I remember the first time Anna slept longer than 4 hours at night....I woke up wondering, "Is she still alive?" Jackson slept 6 hours the other night and I woke up hoping for another hour or two! :) (For the record I was extremely grateful for those unexpected 6 hours!)
Last Saturday night our power went out from the awful storm so I decided to take Anna to Target (her favorite) and leave Jackson at home with Chad. It was nice to have Mommy and Anna time. I could give her all my attention. We got a fun snack and picked out some things to do crafts at home. Neither one of us had been to Target in awhile and we're used to going at least every other day!!! Guess we finally got our Target fix.

2 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

Happy One Month Jackson! Time flies!
~Erica

Ali said...

sounds like you are handling two just fine! glad to hear Jackson is sleeping so well too! I can only pray for the same once Lucia arrives!