Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun in the Sun




Last Friday Anna and I met Jessica & Gracie and Erica & Miller for some fun at Jessica's pool at Harmony on the Lakes. We're in love with the pool area. It has one big pool and 2 big baby pools. This makes it much easier on me because Anna loved to play in the baby pools. And I need easier right now being 2 weeks away from my due date. After a couple of hours of fun and some pool-side snacks we headed home for a long afternoon nap. Looking forward to our next pool play date on Friday!

3 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

Ahh...I love the picture of Anna feeding Miller. She'll be a great big sis!
E

Tawnya said...

Hey Thrashers!! Glad to see you finally got a blog! Anna is so cute and getting so big! Can't wait for your little guy to get here...keep us updated! Take care!

Leslie Harwell said...

Mandy, good luck on the birth of your son! I am looking forward to meeting him one day. Anna is getting to be such a big girl (along with Madelyn). They grow up to quick for me. We will miss you at Tyler's wedding!